Sunday, February 7, 2021

Antiwar articles post

 



    I think that the main reasoning behind citizens having to do a lot of research to find these antiwar websites that no one really knows much about is because the government does not want us to see these websites.  They want these websites to be unknown, so it is probably more difficult to find these antiwar articles on google and other web browsers.  I believe that this is unfair because everyone should have the right to research what they want to research, unless it is something terrible like how to make a bomb.  These antiwar websites should not be difficult to research, as we have the right to look up antiwar websites. 

http://www.antiwar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

          I believe that even though there are some negative aspects of technology, I have not had many problems with my devices.  There are...